Monday, May 17, 2010

A Fierce Night

In a full moon,
sitting behind the river side..
To feel thyself and the lonely sight
I came along with self to fight.

Though the moon shining so bright
still the wind gazes made me upbright
an emotional burst on the situation to live with tears and the emotions.

An insane act, to curtail the twist
I was not able to hear the roar of teh beast
A sudden sound woke me up
to gaze the fierce made me stand up.

I shouted, I sighed asking for the help aside
But no reason to speak at the fight
Loneliness bursted,
I shouted holding the grib of mom that night..

Opened the yes and realized
Ohhh!!!tat was a dream which I saw tonight...

Flooded with tears, hugged her tight and answered
to my sweety pie.......
Ohhhh!!!!!tat was just a fierce night..............

1 comment:

  1. HI,

    If it's just a poem then so nice and we have proud you.

    But always remember that their is huge diff in real life & dreams.

    Rgds,
    Vinod Yadav

    ReplyDelete